Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The failures of pursuing the american dream. (A RANT)

I was at work today and was looking up last names in the bill payment system that my company uses and I found your dad. He made a payment of 116.xx dollars or so with his debit card to Nicor over the phone through NCO Finacial Systems on 9/4/08. Tell your dad not to worry his card numbers are encrypted except the last four.

None the less though I don't personally suggest that anyone give sensitive information to anyone they don't know, no matter what company they work for and how much they trust that company.

 I, unfortunately work with plenty of questionable people working for NCO Financial Systems. (Which, NCOFS will appear on his bank statement) The people I work with whom IF!!! They were stupid...or smart enough could take advantage of such information. I'm rather confident kippers info is fine at this point, I know the Mrs. Dixon myself through which he processed his payment with and since the time he has processed his payment his vital information has become encrypted.

As unfortunate as it is in reality. People will in the future choose to make a payment, the same way he did (as many will continue to do) since it truly is convenient. ID theft will progressively continue and get worse, because it is easy.

Shred your Credit cards. Fire your Banks, and in my personal opinion forget the idea of borrowing substantial amounts of money from banks to establish "the American Dream"

 AS for the people already tied to the financial constructs of what they expected to gain something from. Such as investments whether it is a boat a goat, a piece of land or a U.S. Marshall’s piece of Seized property. What ever, you think you own in the land of "Freedom" You don't!!!!

Make mortgage payments for 29 years and miss three months or what ever!!!! The bank still owns your shit and they will take it from you. YES THEY WILL!!! TELL ME I AM WRONG!!! The American Dream is an illusion. In the United States you do not own anything!!!! PERIOD.

Prove to me you do!!!! Please show me a piece of land as a provider I can have!! YOU CANNOT so all of whatever the U.S. stood for is irrelevant DUHH…DUHHH…DUHH… All humans have the same comprehensible activities.

you have the option of refinancing and creating monthly payments you can make. So what!!! You still don't own your house. If you default on the refinaced payments your "possesions" can be siezed.

You own Nothing according to this country!!! You must pay fees to do so (taxes)

FUCK THAT

FUCK THAT And YES I HATE SO MUCH OF WHAT THE UNITED STATES AND ANY OTHER NATIONALIST COUNTRIES PRETEND TO REPRESENT. I HATE BORDERS. BORDERS ONLY EXIST WITHIN THE MINDS THAT HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THEM, BUT THEY DON'T REALLY EXIST.

Since you, as a person living within the manmade constucts, borders, and therefore, the laws of the geographically portioned part of the planet called the U.S. Your toils, your hard work is supposed to promise you an american dream. In reality it means nothing since the value of what you produce is in constant economical flux.

Unpatriotic or REALIST?

No comments:

Post a Comment