Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Does not God fight for his fallen soldiers?

When reality comes-a-knockin…
Does not God fight for his fallen soldiers???

Sure he does, rather ineffectively apparently; maybe God didn’t want to fight very hard for me to be in his army because he has so many others. Or maybe (if you believe in such things) especially compared to satans’ “POWER” he had no control or influence over the apparently deceitful and competent influence of Satan.

It was my choice, it was my choice then to let go as a warrior when I was “weak” because I was yet no weaker than anyone at any point. It’s just the label ascribed to those that think critically. God does not want you to think critically he wants you to have a “childlike faith” instead. Sorry Jesus I am wired to think critically.

BUT THEN LET EVERY LITTLE BIT OF BLAME FALL EVERYONE, even though none of us bit the apple we must suffer the consequences of the one man that did. Why then, am I Responsible for my own personal actions if only one single person is responsible for everyone? Just as Adam, I might as well have bitten the apple myself.

So send Jesus on everyone’s behalf to forgive them, fine, but stop holding every individual accountable according to their individuality. One man fucked up, and one man came to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment